A Social Club For 1973-1978 GMC Motorhome Owners
Based In and Around New England
ABOUT THE CLUB
The GMC Nor'easters club was founded in 1990 and holds rallies each May through October at campgrounds in and around New England. It's not uncommon to have ten or more GMC coaches show up at a rally, and we welcome guests, including owners from other regions and anyone who's interested in learning more about these amazing machines. We also maintain a private area on the GMC Motorhome Forum for additional rally details and to help members keep in touch.
How do our rallies work? Each one is managed by couple of members who volunteer as rally hosts. Group activities on a typical day include coffee and light fare in the morning, happy hour in the afternoon, and a campfire at night. There's usually at least one organized dinner. Other activities might include games, pool time, music, or field trips. Last but not least, you can count on lots of GMC Motorhome talk and "show & tell." Attendance at group activities is optional -- there's always plenty of time to do your own thing.
If you're planning to join us at a rally, click the Reserve & Register button below the event to reserve a site with the campground and register with us so we'll know to expect you. Note: Many campgrounds fill up more than a year in advance so be sure to reserve early!
- Thu, Oct 12Salisbury, MAOct 12, 1:00 PM – Oct 15, 11:00 AMSalisbury, MA, State Reservation Rd, Salisbury, MA 01952, USA
- Thu, May 16Narragansett, RIMay 16, 2024, 1:00 PM – May 19, 2024, 1:00 PMNarragansett, RI, 1011 Point Judith Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882, USAMay 16, 2024, 1:00 PM – May 19, 2024, 1:00 PMNarragansett, RI, 1011 Point Judith Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882, USASeaside village atmosphere with neatly trimmed grass and tree lined paths. Close to State Beach areas like Scarborough, Roger Wheeler, and Salty Brine. 1 mile from the Block Island Ferry Dock, 1.5 miles from the Point Judith Lighthouse, and 30 minutes from Newport. Pet friendly.
- Thu, Jun 13Scarborough, MEJun 13, 2024, 2:00 PM – Jun 16, 2024, 12:00 PMScarborough, ME, 275 Pine Point Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, USAJun 13, 2024, 2:00 PM – Jun 16, 2024, 12:00 PMScarborough, ME, 275 Pine Point Rd, Scarborough, ME 04074, USA200 acre camping resort in southern Maine. Swimming pools including an adults-only pool with two hot tubs and a bar & grille; entertainment pavilion; kayaking on Little River Estuary; mini-golf. Near Pine Point Beach and Old Orchard Beach. Complimentary beach trolleys starting June 15. Pet friendly.
- Thu, Jul 18Lake George, NYJul 18, 2024, 2:00 PM – Jul 21, 2024, 10:00 AMLake George, NY, 1784 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845, USA
- Thu, Aug 15Brandon, VTAug 15, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT – Aug 18, 2024, 11:00 AM EDTBrandon, VT, 2145 Grove St, Brandon, VT 05733, USAAug 15, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT – Aug 18, 2024, 11:00 AM EDTBrandon, VT, 2145 Grove St, Brandon, VT 05733, USAClean and quiet campground 10 miles from Middlebury, 2 miles from Brandon, 4 miles from Neshobe Golf Course and 6 miles from Lake Dunmore. Swimming pool. Old marble quarry nearby. Coin-operated hot showers. Pet friendly.
- Thu, Sep 19Foxborough, MASep 19, 2024, 3:00 PM – Sep 22, 2024, 12:00 PMFoxborough, MA, 72 West St, Foxborough, MA 02035, USA