A Social Club For 1973-1978 GMC Motorhome Owners
Based In and Around New England
ABOUT THE CLUB
The GMC Nor'easters club was founded in 1990 and holds rallies each May through October at campgrounds in and around New England. It's not uncommon to have ten or more GMC coaches show up at a rally, and we welcome guests, including owners from other regions and anyone who's interested in learning more about these amazing machines. We also maintain a private area on the GMC Motorhome Forum for additional rally details and to help members keep in touch.
How do our rallies work? Each one is managed by couple of members who volunteer as rally hosts. Group activities on a typical day include coffee and light fare in the morning, happy hour in the afternoon, and a campfire at night. There's usually at least one organized dinner. Other activities might include games, pool time, music, or field trips. Last but not least, you can count on lots of GMC Motorhome talk and "show & tell." Attendance at group activities is optional -- there's always plenty of time to do your own thing.
If you're planning to join us at a rally, click the Reserve & Register button below the event to reserve a site with the campground and register with us so we'll know to expect you. Note: Many campgrounds fill up more than a year in advance so be sure to reserve early!
- Thu, Jun 15Clinton, CTJun 15, 3:00 PM – Jun 18, 3:00 PMClinton, CT, 111 River Rd, Clinton, CT 06413, USAPart of a 100-acre farm, Riverdale Farm Campsites is nestled between a country road and the Hammonasset River. Features include a spring-fed swimming pond, horseshoes, and trout fishing. Chamard Vineyards, Hammonasset Beach State Park, and Chatfield Hollow State Park are nearby. Pet friendly.
- Sun, Jul 16Lake George, NY
- Thu, Aug 17Brandon, VTAug 17, 11:00 AM EDT – Aug 20, 11:00 AM EDTBrandon, VT, 2145 Grove St, Brandon, VT 05733, USAClean and quiet campground 10 miles from Middlebury, 2 miles from Brandon, 4 miles from Neshobe Golf Course and 6 miles from Lake Dunmore. Swimming pool. Old marble quarry nearby. Coin-operated hot showers. Pet friendly.
- Thu, Sep 14Foxborough, MA
- Thu, May 16Narragansett, RIMay 16, 2024, 1:00 PM – May 19, 2024, 1:00 PMNarragansett, RI, 1011 Point Judith Rd, Narragansett, RI 02882, USASeaside village atmosphere with neatly trimmed grass and tree lined paths. Close to State Beach areas like Scarborough, Roger Wheeler, and Salty Brine. 1 mile from the Block Island Ferry Dock, 1.5 miles from the Point Judith Lighthouse, and 30 minutes from Newport. Pet friendly.